Organic Indigo Leaf Powder
Ingredients: Certified Organic Indigo Powder
Hennaveda brings to you the perfect solution to colour your grey hair with zero side effects! The Hennaveda Organic Indigo Leaf Powder is a plant-based, cruelty-free product that is useful for giving your hair a luscious, soft black shade. Indigo powder is a natural hair dye that has been used for centuries for the benefits it provides to one’s hair. The Indigofera/Neelambari plant is the source of this unique commodity, which is used to colour hair black with natural ingredients. This organic Indigo powder is the best substitute for the harmful chemical dyes that damage your precious hair.
Natural Indigo powder has many benefits and is safe for your hair, giving it the perfect shine.When applied to henna colored hair, it gives a soft black colour, in contrast to the slightly reddish brown hue that henna imparts. It is commonly known that indigo can improve the texture of hair while maintaining its lusciousness and smoothness. It protects the roots while imparting a one-of-a-kind luster to the hair. It is appropriate for individuals who suffer from chemical allergies caused by synthetic hair colours that are harsh or itchy on your scalp.
Want to know more about Indigo Plant? – Read More
You must be wondering how a blue-colored dye, turn your hair black. The Indigo dye, when applied itself, gives your hair a blue-purplish tinge, which is why it is often used with Henna to give a dark-blackish coloration to your hair. Either mixed with the Indigo powder or applied after it, Henna equally nourishes your hair, acting as a hair coloring and conditioning product. Here’s a step-wise method that gives the best results and gorgeous dark coloration to your hair.
How to use-
- Mix the Indigo powder in adequate lukewarm water until you get yogurt-like consistency. To avoid stain on your hands we recommend using gloves
- Let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Apply the paste (ideally, to your Henna coloured hair till roots) section by section starting from your back to working forward on the scalp.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap and wrap it with some cotton cloth so the paste does not drip out on your clothes. Keep the paste for 60–90 minutes.
- Rinse out with tap water till the water runs clear. Do not use any soap or shampoo for at least a day as the colour takes time to settle.
- To get an ideal dark and natural black finish we recommend using henna a day before applying the indigo powder.
After 24 hours use Hennaveda Natural Hair Wash Powder to wash hair after oiling for best results.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.