Organic Indigo Leaf Powder 400g
Ingredients: Certified Organic Indigo Leaf Powder
Net Weight: 400g
Hennaveda brings to your doorstep 100% pure and plant-based natural colorants that color gray hair naturally and impart a dark blackish brown tone to hair when applied after or in combination with Hennaveda Organic Henna Powder.
True indigo, often referred to as indigofera tictoria, is a natural dye made from the plant’s leaves. Hennaveda Indigo Powder is made from top-notch sun-dried indigo leaves. Both a manual cleaning process and an inventive filtering method are used for thorough cleansing. By beating the leaves with sticks, the stems are separated from the leaves, and the leaves are then cleaned once more to remove any remaining impurities, such as sand, stones, stems, and other foreign objects. Cleansed leaves are ground into powder and sieved in our top-of-the-line Manufacturing unit to produce outstanding-quality indigo powder.
You must be perplexed as to how a blue dye can make your hair black. Indigo dye is frequently used with henna to give your hair a dark-blackish color since when used alone, it gives your hair a blue-purple tint. Henna provides your hair with the same nourishment whether it is used alone or in combination with indigo powder to color and condition your hair. Here is a step-by-step procedure that will give your hair the best results and a lovely dark hue.
How to use:
- Add enough lukewarm water to the indigo powder to achieve a yogurt-like consistency. We advise wearing gloves in order to prevent stains on your hands.
- Give it five to ten minutes to rest.
- Beginning at your rear and moving forward on the scalp, apply the paste part by section (ideally, to your Henna-colored hair till the roots).
- Cover the hair with a shower cap and wrap it with some cotton cloth so the paste does not drip out on your clothes. Keep the paste for 60–90 minutes.
- Rinse with tap water until it is clear to the touch. As the color needs time to settle, wait at least one day before using any soap or shampoo.
- Henna should be used the day before indigo powder application to achieve the optimal dark and natural black finish.
For maximum results, wash your hair with Hennaveda Natural Hair Wash Powder after 24 hours of application after oiling.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.